Commission Application

Begin with what feels unresolved.

从尚未清晰、却已经能够感受到的部分开始。

An application helps us understand whether the commission is appropriate before any payment is made.

申请用于在付款前了解需求是否适合 Concept of I,并确认预计交付日期。

Application preview

申请流程预览

The form is not accepting submissions yet.
目前尚未开放正式提交。
01 · Which commission are you considering?你正在考虑哪一项委托?
02 · What brings you here now?是什么让你在此刻来到这里?
03 · How would you prefer to respond?你更喜欢怎样完成问询?
04 · Is there a meaningful date involved?是否存在具有实际意义的时间节点?If a new deadline appears after confirmation, you may request a separate Priority review. 若确认委托后出现新的时间节点,仍可另行申请 Priority 审核。
05 · Student consideration学生支持价格Limited places and current-status verification apply. If omitted here, request review before inquiry access or work begins. 每月名额有限,并需验证当前学生身份;如在此处遗漏,请在问询开放或工作开始前补充申请。
Experience the Inquiry · 体验问询

Your application is reviewed by a person, not accepted automatically.

每一份申请都由人亲自阅读,而不是自动接受。

Once submissions open, you will receive an immediate confirmation and a copy of your answers. An initial decision will follow within five business days. If more time is genuinely needed, we will update you before that window ends.

正式开放后,提交成功会立即收到确认与回答副本。初步结果将在五个工作日内发出;如确实需要更多时间,我们会在期限结束前主动告知。

01

Invitation

接受委托

The commission is appropriate and capacity is available. You receive the exact scope, fee, expected date, and any optional services before deciding whether to proceed.

需求适合且当前容量允许。你会先收到明确的范围、费用、预计日期与可选服务,再决定是否继续。

02

Next opening

等待下一档期

The work appears appropriate, but the present period is full. We share the next realistic opening; joining it is entirely optional.

需求适合,但当前档期已满。我们会提供下一个实际可行的时间,你可以自由决定是否等待。

03

Not at this time

暂不接受

When the commission is not appropriate, we say so clearly and briefly. No payment is requested, and we will not redirect you into a service that does not serve you.

若目前并不适合,我们会清楚、简要地说明。不会要求付款,也不会把你转向并不真正需要的服务。

While you waitNo follow-up required.等待期间无需主动追问
Before you decideAll material details, confirmed in writing.决定前,重要信息均以书面确认
PaymentOnly after acceptance and your confirmation.仅在接受委托并由你确认后付款

Submitting an application creates no obligation to purchase.

提交申请不代表必须购买,也不保证一定接受委托。